Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whoa...and like...whoa again.

Can I just say the flu STINKS? I mean horribly miserably didn't think I was dying but felt like I was anyway kind of stinks?

I slept for three whole days last week and didn't eat for a whole week. Seriously. Not cool.

Everyone - avoid the flu this year!

On the flip side, working a nice gig with South by Southwest Film Festival and Microsoft for the troops. It looks like we're going to be able to take some wounded warriors from Iraq/Afghanistan to a special screening of a film for them. Still working out details but I'll share more when I can.

Television viewing? Lost - amazing. BSG - as good as first season again. Loving Friday Night Lights (and not just because I have two clients on the show) and LIFE rocks! Love Charlie Crews!

How's flisty-land out there? What's up?!

2 comments:

LL said...

Well... at least the Steelers won. ;)

I am liking Lost... and loving Life too, but alas, they come on at the same time so I've been catching Lost a week late.

Glad to hear you're feeling better too.

LL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.